Thursday, June 30, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 3: "My Name Is Trouble"


So this episode of Pretty Little Liars, Aria takes a pottery class at the same college Ezra teaches at to only find out that Jenna is taking the same class. Toby starts working for Alison's brother, Jason. Spencer is becoming more parinoid about staying in the house by herself. Emily is staying in Rosewood, but not by her choice. While Hanna did the right thing by hooking Lucas up with the girl he has a crush on, she does the wrong thing by deleting the message her father's fiance sent him.


OMG Moments

Now this episode was not as juicy and OMG like the last episodes except for the ending part of the show.

#1 OMG Moment) A is one sneaking little bitch. She created the same letter Emily created to stay in rosewood and sent it to her mother. Knowing Emily was going to freak out and look through the trash, she sends another one of her lovely little notes. I was in shock.

#2 OMG Moment) Why is Melissa's ex fiance in the picture now? I think that shit is WAY weird. Like dude, first you try to fuck around with her little sister, now you two are friends? The girls think the pain killers is for Ian. I think the whole situation was a WTF (what the fuck) moment to the MAX! SMH

#3 OMG Moment) Why is "A" the real or fake one, buying the ring Spencer pawned? And who is that pawn guy to pawn Spencer's ring? I mean, goodness it was only one day.


The Romance in the Episode

I thought it was so cute how Spencer bought Toby the truck he wanted (also very stupid, girls out there PLEASE don't buy a guy a car, let him buy you the car :] ). Even though the reason was mostly so that he could stop working for Jason, it was sweet. Then Toby was like "I love you so much." and then Spencer said "I wanted to say that first." OMG TOO CUTE!!!

Since Mr. Fitz is now Professor Fitz, PDA is now the new thing with Ezra and Aria. The sad part is, Jacky aka "Mrs. Wanna-Be-Was-Gonna-Be-Fitz" aka Ezra's ex-fiance seemed a little jealous and seemed like she had something sneaking brewing.


The Sad Part of the Episode

What Jenna said to "Anita" aka Aria about how she missed the sun, and how she used to swim. That was really touching. I almost had a tear in my eye, but I had to man up. Lolz. But that was really beautiful the way she made the pot/candle holder, and described why she created it the way she did and the purpose of it. It was just beautiful. The even sadder part was she was telling the person who wasn't responsible but she think is responsible for her blindness. Once she found out I knew she was pissed. I didn't want Aria to blow out the candle because I was afraid Jenna might kill her.


My Hypothesis

I do not think that Ian is living there with Jason. Oh, no. I think he is torturing him. I think he really thinks Ian is the killer. Which I do to. But then again, remember when Spencer was reminiscing on her and Emily's slumber party and Alison joined in because she couldn't stay at her home because of her brother's party. And Ian was there too. Plus Alison shed a tear. I think they might've raped her or did something really bad. There is no way Alison would shed a tear over some harmless teasing. So may Jason tag teamed with Ian to kill Alison. But I still think Jason went back to that house to find Alison's secrets.

I honestly think that Spencer is going to come back for that ring. Spencer is a person by her word. Sure, she'll do some twisted things to find some truth, but at then end, she's pretty legit. And when she comes back to the pawns shop she is going to be pissed. Plus, we both know that A will rub this in Spencer's face.

PREPARE FOR SOME DRAMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!






Please feel free to give me your "OMG" moments and your "Hypothesis" or any other comments you may have about the show. Or email me at respondingtojoe@aol.com
and I will have answer your questions or put your comments on another blog. Thanks for reading it! Looking forward to your response.

1 comment:

  1. Our Cash for Gold Philadelphia buys camera, lenses, or equipments from the persons who want to sell their old and used items online. We take your products in good quality and give you instant cash back. Make a call and deal with us.

    ReplyDelete