Sunday, June 19, 2011

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 1: "It's Alive"


So this episode is basically the continuance of the season finale when "A" pushed Ian where the bells' ropes were and he died. Once Emily, Spencer, Aria, and Hanna called the police, the body was MIA! So the whole town is assuming that they were lying.

So, the first thing that didn't sit well with me was Officer Garrett. Ok, we all know he's doing Jenna, but the fact that he pulled off to the alley to tell the girls to lie. Like, they seriously fell for that shit! That was a clue that he's in on the whole "Ian-Disappearing-Act ". So he got the money to bribe Ian about the video the girls had, and then all of a sudden the girls see on the news paper that they found Ian's car and $10,000. He was "supposedly" about to skip out of town. The girls didn't sit and think "Dude, Officer Garrett could've said something about the real reason why that money was in his car." or even "Did Officer Garrett set us up?" Officer Garret is screwing Jenna and helping A.

The next the that didn't sit well with me were Aria, Emily, Hanna, and Spencer's parents. They didn't believe them at all. What kind of parents are they? That is why shit always happens to their kids because they don't sit and listen or hear what they are saying. Why didn't they believe their daughters? That's why they can't trust them or tell em about A. This doesn't make sense to me at all. Then they, which I think it's really Spencer's parents (because her mother brought up the idea to Spencer earlier in Season 1), that they all should go to a therapist. Which I think it shows a bad parenting skills on their part because why aren't their children talking to them about their problems? Plus what is a stranger they don't know is going to do for them? If they can't even trust their parents, or their other friends, what is a stupid therapist going to do for them?


Now in my honest opinion I think Hanna should get mad at Mona. I think she should understand that her best friend was just trying to protect her the best way she could.

I also think Hanna need to shut up and forgive Caleb.

I think it's weird that Mona dating Noel is WEIRD. Like why all of a sudden he has an interest in her? I think he's trying to get information about Hanna and the other girls.

I don't condone on "student-teacher" relationships, but I don't think that Aria and "Mr. Fitz" aka Ezra Fitz should break up. I mean he didn't want to talk about his past relationship. Most guys don't, it's girls who drags it out of them.


I am also glad that Toby and Spencer are still going to see each other. And I really think that Jenna should stop trying to sleep with Toby. That's just beyond weird. You're boinking the Officer and trying to boink your step-brother. She has mental issues up the yin-yang. But I don't think Jenna is A. I mean if she was, she would black mail the girls to insure that they won't tell about her and her fetish with her step-brother.


Well I'm pissed that Emily might be moving to Texas. But the part that really sucks is how A deleted the video that they had that proved Ian had been watching the girls and Alison. Plus A is stalking the therapist.

I'm also pissed off at the therapist about saying the girls need a "break" from each other. Obviously the girls didn't feel comfortable with you, why are you going to make situations worse for yourself? That doesn't make sense. Their never going to talk to that bitch. Dumbass! And I can't believe the parents would agree to that shit. Like that doesn't make sense, why separate them? They're going through the same things with each other. All bad.







Feel free to tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment