Thursday, February 9, 2012

Pretty Little Liars Season 2 Episode 19: The Naked Truth


Hey everyone, sorry I've been M.I.A. But is Pretty Little Liars getting good or what???

So this episode the girls spend the night at the school. Aria was second guessing her "special" friendship with Holden before he saves her from Noel. Emily starts to really get annoyed by the Vice Principal and wants to put him in his place, with a little help from Hanna's bff, Mona, she gets backs in the swim team. Hanna's evil step sister, Kate, tries to frame her and make her life at school a living hell, unfortunately for her, Hanna is a lot smarter than she looks. Spencer finds out that her "beloved" father had an affair with Mrs. DiLaurentis and that Jason is her half bastard brother.




The OMG Moments


#1) The girls found a number in Alison's alter ego, Vivian Darkbloom, and called it. The best part is, the person not only called back, but wants to meet the girls to get some questions answered.

#2) Kate? Photoshop? Ha ha, Kate get's discovered for not only trying to tarnish Hanna's name and reputation, but gets exposed for sending that naked picture "of herself" and sending it to the whole school through Hanna's phone. If Hanna didn't see Kate's birthmark and got Emily and Aria to record her confronting her, Hanna would've been s.o.l (shit outta luck)

#3) JASON IS BACK!!! Not only is he back, he wants to talk to Spencer's dad..I mean their dad.






The Romance in the Show

Jenna and Noel. EW! I mean, Jenna isn't that pretty to be with Noel, but hey, all it means is that she pulls guys...well boy toys. She uses them until they are no use for her.

Hanna and Caleb are so cute together. Caleb is trying his hardest to be there for Hanna but defends her. He basically make sure Jenna knew that he wasn't afraid of her by low-key confronting her in their "Truth Up" discussion.

Once Spencer realized that Jason was her brother, after remembering how her dad went crazy about Melissa and Jason kissing and also what Alison told her, now I'm wondering, how long did Mrs. DiLaurentis and Mr. Hastings had an affair. Apparently Mrs. Hastings knew, and Melissa is still in the blue.





My Hypothesis


#1) I think that whoever "Vivian Darkbloom"'s friend is, isn't going to answer questions for the girls, but probably make them even more confused.

#2) After A stole Caleb's computer, I think Caleb more than ever is going to confront Jenna. And also, I feel like sooner or later Hanna and the girls is going to tell Caleb about A.

#3) I think Melissa is going to come back to the show. The actress is playing in Vampire Diaries, so it might be a new Melissa. But I know she's going to come back soon, especially since she kissed Jason aka her half brother.








Please feel free to give me your "OMG" moments and your "Hypothesis" or any other comments you may have about the show. Or email me at respondingtojoe@aol.com and I will have answer your questions or put your comments on another blog. Thanks for reading it! Looking forward to your response.

2 comments:

  1. As I site possessor I believe the content matter here is rattling fantastic , appreciate it for your efforts. You should keep it up forever! Good Luck.
    Ski Rack Wall Unit - Locks 5 Pair of Skis with Ski Key Locks (Sold Separately)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Writing is my passion and I work on it as much as I can.

      Delete