Sunday, October 2, 2011

America's Next Top Model ALL STAR: Kristin Cavallari




So I decided that I need to blog about a reality tv show...so I decided to start talking about America's Next Top Model. The best part about this cycle is that they are the ALL STAR cycle!!! WOOT WOOT! I love how they have famous people as guest judges and they're new every week. The first week was Nicki Minaj, then Ashley Simpson, and now Kristin Cavallari.

The All Star cast is: Shannon, Britney, Camille, Lisa, Bre, Bianca, Dominique, Isis, Sheena, Alison, Laura, Angelea, Kayla, and Alexandria.

The girls that had to "pack their back and go home...again" is: Britney (1st Episode), Sheena (2nd Episode), and Isis (3rd Episode.)



This week the girls had to do an interview with the sexy Mario Lopez on Extra. Alison won the challenge. They were divided in two teams. Team 1 was: Lisa, Laura, Alexandria, Isis, and Angelea. Team 2 was: Bianca, Bre, Alison, Shannon, Kyla, Camille, and Dominique. Team 2 won, meaning that they were safe from elimination. Apparently, according to Nigel says that Angelea wasn't showing her personality and was being very conservative. She was UPSET!!! She was yapping about how she can't always be "ghetto" and that in her interview she is more conservative. Now in my opinion, I completely agree with Nigel. THAT IS YOUR PERSONALITY. That's your BRAND!!! You were your cycle acting like a ghetto diva, then don't be surprised when someone doesn't see that.

Now this week my I personally thought that Bre and Laura's picture should've been "Best Picture" because it was in sync. It was STUNNING! No, I don't too much care for Bre's facial, but the picture was stunning! Like it was like opposites. Black and white. Tall and short. Up and down. It was awesome!

The new ANTM word is "Tooch" because Alison's booty tooch made the picture better.

This week's best picture was with one of my favs, Alison and Shannon!!!!
Isis was eliminated.

Now the person I think is going to get eliminated next is Kayla. Her pictures have been the second weakest...besides Isis. In my opinion...Isis's pictures wasn't weak, but it was just on the safe side. Kayla's pictures are weak. She could do better! She's so pretty and has so much potential. I think her brand as being "FREE" is messing it up with her. She needs to figure out what that means to her before she starts a photo shoot so she could ROCK THAT STUDIO!!!

I am torn between to girls that I think might win this cycle. Quirky Alison and Cute Laura. They are the best of the group and are extremely photogenic!!! So it's going to be a tough race because only one can be America's Next Top Model ALL STAR.






So...who do you think is going to be eliminated next? Who do you think is going "to be on top" of the ALL STARS? Send me an email with your name or an anonymous name (subject: America's Next Top Model or ANTM for short) and I will post it on my next blog about America's Next Top Model ALL STAR at respondingtojoe@aol.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment